Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Me, at 33 weeks

There's more from the trip, but thought I'd throw this up there as I've had a few requests the past few days to see the bump. Apparently we need proof that I'm as enormous as I claim to be. Here we are before dinner Saturday night - 33 weeks almost on the nose:

thebump

Eek. I'm afraid the inevitable late pregnancy fat face is setting in. I'm ok with that - not much longer to go now - and I probably didn't do much to help matters this weekend with my calorie bender (no, seriously...cheeseburgers both days for lunch, delicious wiener schnitzel + mashed potatoes and sauerkraut, four layer carrot cake, artichoke stuffed shrimp, the most divine lamb chops I've ever tasted, oh and an enormous goblet of lavender ice cream. And I devoured every bite with gusto). I've been eating really healthily for the most part throughout this pregnancy, so when I decide to indulge, it's go big or go home.

We are 5 weeks from being to "term," and 7 weeks from our due date. Have I mentioned it's June 5th, my grandparents' 60th wedding anniversary? If not, well there you have it; I know it's a long shot, but I've loved having that date as our "D-Day." So, I'm hoping she's a punctual little thing like her dad; if she's like me, we might be having to serve her eviction papers.

3 comments:

  1. YaY the bump! You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pregnancy suits you! You look radiant! Nick shared your blog with us. Thinking of you over the coming days and weeks leading up to baby Miller!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...