Monday, October 10, 2011

E. lately

(or, the post where I lazily dump pictures from my iPhone and try to make them go together).

Drooling:

Eating solids:

Feeding herself:
Would always rather be standing (I'm not sure how I feel about this):
Dutifully cheering on the Horns this weekend, though in hindsight the concerned look on her face pretty much says it all:

Dutifully changing into her Raider red...didn't seem to help them much either:

Lazy fall football Saturday with her doting Godmother:

And having a chat with her great grandfather, who told her that maybe it was time to start cheering for his Aggies:
Note that he is wearing the same watch and A&M ring as this picture, found in this post. Also, I wish I could find Eliza some sweet bellbottoms like the ones I'm wearing in that picture.

Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...