Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Teeth

Eliza had her Austin sip and see for my mom's, stepmother's, and grandmother's friends on Sunday. It was a beautiful party, with lots of old family friends finally meeting our sweet girl for the first time. There was a photographer there, so I not only did I not take a single picture, but it seems I get to be in a few of the pictures myself. She had been a little off the past week, and at 4:00 - just as the party started - I discovered why. Our first tooth had made its debut, and it seems the one next to it is right on its tail. I thought that might be the issue, but since this happens to be my first rodeo, I kept questioning whether the fussiness, excessive drooling, night waking, biting mama was actually the teeth or if I just wanted to blame it on the teeth. Seems I was right! Poor little lamb.

So self, for future reference, this is what teething looks like. These pictures were taken in quick succession and for those thinking I ought to be rushing to comfort her rather than snapping her picture: she gets PLENTY of attention, trust me.

DSC_0138.JPG

DSC_0119.JPG

DSC_0148.JPG

DSC_0139.JPG

DSC_0134.JPG

DSC_0089.JPG

DSC_0081.JPG

DSC_0135.JPG

DSC_0090.JPG
Note the sucking on her bottom lip and drooling - this is a new thing she has been doing the past two weeks.

She has an easier time in the tub. Little miss loves her bathtime.

DSC_0216.JPG

Now please excuse my likely absence as I don my Santa hat and get down to business on Christmas. Fa la la la~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...