Thursday, February 7, 2013

A doozy

I've generally found this whole two under two thing to be way easier than I was expecting. Somehow far more manageable than when Eliza was a newborn. Maybe it's that I know what I'm doing or maybe it's that I'm not sick. Maybe it's the super laid-back newborn we were blessed with on round 2. Or maybe it's my years of juggling multiple kids as a babysitter paying off. But, I'll cry uncle and admit that today was a true doozy. Lord have mercy. On the bright side, it started like this:




And I'm ending it with this:




Brought by a dear friend's wonderful mother, along with delicious supper. Not the same type of sweet, perhaps, but I'll take it. Can't bring myself to hit the booze much yet or else I'm sure I'd be making a drink. Oh and both kids are bathed and jammied and alive. The end. Tomorrow is another day!

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...