Tuesday, April 17, 2012

in which our petite miss doles out fashion advice ala Chanel.

Well, my dear readers, I feel a bit sheepish. I didn't know you were checking in so often. I heard from so many people that said they were glad to see a new post up that now I feel a bit bad for neglecting you, my silent but devoted blog stalkers. Thus, rather than waiting for April 20 I have a bit of high chair wisdom to impart from my near-11 month old daughter, courtesy of Instagram.


If your day gets rough, just put a noodle on your head. Life is always a little better when one wears noodle like a hat. Other things that are fun to wear like hats: Bibs.



Real hats, on the other hand, are a total bummer and should only be worn when your mom makes you. Something about the sun and not having enough hair. Hats are for the birds. Eliza thinks a bird wearing a hat would actually be quite silly.


Really, whatever you do, just don't leave the house without your game face on. It's your most valuable accessory.


(This rule she takes seriously. Lately we've been leaving the house with bits of game face stuck to our hair.)

Happy Wednesday, friends.

- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...